Kids, tweens and teens access technology in more ways than ever before. Every parent know's that the conversation around a first social network profile, first cell phone, or first video game console is always right around the corner.
Opening up an honest dialogue with your soon-to-be tech savvy child, tween or teen allows you to set "house rules". Their participation in this conversation will allow your child to feel like they had say in what the rules should be, and to take ownership over them.
Download this Tip Sheet plus 8 more and receive:
- Cyberbullying Unplugged
- Sexting Prevention Tips
- Cybersecurity Tips for Mom and Dad
- Social Network Tips for Teens
- Online Safety Tips for Kids and Tweens
- Safety Tips for Gaming Teens
- Protecting Your Kids Online
- And Our Social Network Tips for Parents