Learn how to help your kids use the Internet safely and responsibly
Tweens are just starting to become social and mobile, and they are definitely starting to think more about digital technologies. They want to explore Facebook, and they want to get their own mobile phone. Younger kids need things explained differently then older kids.
Download this Tip Sheet plus 8 more and receive:
- Cyberbullying Unplugged
- Sexting Prevention Tips
- Cybersecurity Tips for Mom and Dad
- Social Network Tips for Teens
- Social Network Tips for Parents
- Safety Tips for Gaming Teens
- Protecting Your Kids Online
- And Our "Internet and Mobile Safety Pledge"