Many youth believe that anything that they want to do with their bodies and their phones is their business. Youth enjoy the privacy and freedom that mobile phones give them from their parents or guardians. But when they use that freedom and their mobile phones to explore their budding sexuality, it's easy to understand why 1 in 5 teens (13-19) reported having sent a sexually suggestive image or message.
Sexting is a serious problem, with VERY serious consequences. Share these articles with your teens- do you best to prevent your kids from sexting today.
Download this Tip Sheet plus 8 more and receive:
- Cyberbullying Unplugged
- Protecting Your Kids Online
- Cybersecurity Tips for Mom and Dad
- Social Network Tips for Teens
- Social Network Tips for Parents
- Safety Tips for Gaming Teens
- Online Safety Tips for Kids and Tweens
- And Our "Internet and Mobile Safety Pledge"